Slavish's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"DAmn, dude sounds like old shyne too@ This may get interesting!"

Slavish replied Nov 12, 2012 to VIDEO: Shyne "Freestyle From Paris" (The Game Diss)

1 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Slavish

"You sound uneducated and dumb, bro. Mitt is no racist you have no evidence and you s…"

Slavish replied Nov 6, 2012 to NO TO MITT ROMNEY YES TO OBAMA 2012

6 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by RapsterJ [Rap Lab Manager]

"So at what point did you deep through 50's shaft? Your timeline is all f*** up. you…"

Slavish replied Sep 30, 2012 to BREAKING NEWS: The General B****** out Diddy and Gunplay!!!! #WAR *UPDATE* *CONFIRMED* 50 Cent Smacked Gunplay Gun Play Confirms 50 Sent the Goons On him once he Saw him

243 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by 305 (ANTHONY)DadeCounty

"wow meek and MGK are looking at 5.0. like "da f***? is it '05""

Slavish replied Sep 30, 2012 to Meek Millz said f*** MMG went to 50Cent and signed a deal with G-unit

17 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by 1THUG aka Tha NYCHA LEGEND!!

"c/s real talk"

Slavish replied Sep 3, 2012 to T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

40 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Sevene Perez

"it wont happen. 50 is more b**** then man. He thinks everyone should call him(which…"

Slavish replied Sep 3, 2012 to T.I. Speaks On When He Will Do A Track with 50 Cent "Whenever He Is Ready"

40 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Sevene Perez

"lol its ok he is a f*****"

Slavish replied Sep 2, 2012 to Who would you like to see featured on 50 Cent's "Street King Immortal" Album?

80 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by notice

"f*****"

Slavish replied Aug 30, 2012 to My Take on the Sudden passing of C Lighty *UPDATED* 50s reaction

96 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Kolinski

"f*****"

Slavish replied Aug 30, 2012 to My Take on the Sudden passing of C Lighty *UPDATED* 50s reaction

96 Sep 6, 2012

"f*****"

96 Sep 6, 2012

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Yung Hus posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
Derek Lemire posted a blog post

New Music: Enigma (@TrynaSlay) - Kill The King

Enigma is back with his own rendition of 'Havana', titled "Kill The King". Follow Enigma:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Trynaslay/Twitter: https://twitter.com/trynaslaySee More
1 hour ago
James L liked James L's video
6 hours ago
Janet Torrence liked Janet Torrence's blog post The Most Electrifying Show In Entertainment Today
9 hours ago
Janet Torrence posted a blog post

The Most Electrifying Show In Entertainment Today

Vocalist "Hollywood" Logan made a promise several years ago to keep some of the greatest music of all time from the 1950s thru present alive for all generations to enjoy. Yes! Yes! Hollywood Logan was a member of The Four Time Grammy and Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Bill Pinkney’s Original Drifters for many…See More
9 hours ago
Indie Castle posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Amanda Clarkson posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Mikhail Stukov posted a blog post
14 hours ago

© 2018   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy