Mr CaIN's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"this is dope"

Mr CaIN replied Jan 23, 2013 to Fifty Cent's "In Da Club" sounds surprisingly good on a banjo. Hilarious. (Video)

20 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by www.Insane-Beatz.com

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

BOSS LADY CONNECTIONS EMPIRE posted blog posts
3 hours ago
August Rxckz posted a blog post

Quentin Gilmore Talks New Music & More!

You Recently Dropped A New Record Titled "XXL HEART". Whats Inspired That Record?Thats my favorite record off that project hands down. I remember I was at work that morning getting texts about my girl doing something she wasnt supposed to be doing. I was heated, as soon as I got home I just let loose on Kanye West's "Selfish" instrumental. That song was me telling my Ex straight up your gonna regret moving like that later! The title comes from a lyric in the song "You f***** wit a small n****,…See More
4 hours ago
KamalSupreme liked KamalSupreme's video
5 hours ago
sunrisemusik replied to 50 Cent's discussion Post Your Blog Entry Here
5 hours ago
sunrisemusik liked sunrisemusik's blog post Midwest Maverick Tre Creamer Drops "Tables Turn" Album
6 hours ago
sunrisemusik posted a blog post

Midwest Maverick Tre Creamer Drops "Tables Turn" Album

Midwest Maverick Tre Creamer Drops "Tables Turn" AlbumHailing from the Madison, WI, the Midwest maverick Tre Creamer is back. Tre delivers vivid lyrics and smooth flows over stellar production. His skillful wordplay and witty metaphors paint precise pictures. And his cadence and penmanship are top-notch. His unique selling…See More
6 hours ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Amnediel Beatz posted blog posts
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy