All Discussions Tagged 'now' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Everyone Tired Of Talking Nicki, CURREN$Y just dropped "The Stoned Immaculate" On June 6th, 2012

In case ya'll forgot, Curren$y dropped "The Stoned Immaculate" this past Tuesday. I bought it yesterday. As always, $pitta delivers! This…

Started by SonGetWrec

59 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by SonGetWrec

Caption this photo:

Started by The Broom

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by The Broom

TUNE IN TO MIX KING RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G TONITE 9-10 PM ON WWW.REALHIPHOPUNCUT.COM NEW MUSIC FROM R KELLY, MAYBACH MUSIC,JADAKISS,EMINEM,YOUNG JEEZY,TEC 9,YOUNG RON & MORE

TUNE IN TO MIX KING RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G TONITE 9-10 PM ON WWW.REALHIPHOPUNCUT.COM NEW MUSIC FROM R KELLY, MAYBACH MUSIC,JADAKISS,…

Started by LEGENDARY DJ RON G

0 Jun 6, 2011

MAKE SURE U TUNE IN TONITE 9-10pm TO RON G RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G ON WWW.WUTANGRADIO.COM

MAKE SURE U TUNE IN TONITE 9-10pm TO RON G RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G ON WWW.WUTANGRADIO.COM

0 May 31, 2011

How big a artist is Lil B? How much do you think his "I'm Gay" Album gonna sell first week & overall

Personally the first time i heard of Lil B he was getting knocked out , then i heard that he made some song called "im a f*****" or some…

Started by Natty - X

36 May 10, 2011
Reply by 1THUG aka Tha NYCHA LEGEND!!

MAKE SURE U TUNE IN TONITE TO RON G RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G 9-10PM ON WWW.WUTANGRADIO.COM (TIME TO PARTY)

MAKE SURE U TUNE IN TONITE TO RON G RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G 9-10PM ON WWW.WUTANGRADIO.COM (TIME TO PARTY)

0 May 3, 2011

Lil Kim is looking extra pathetic right now , 118k in the first 28 hours ? Unlike ppl on this site she dont know s*** about numbers.

Unknown Mixtape No Promotion No Interest No Buzz Low fanbase Low twitter following Dissing the hottest female rapper hmm.... though…

Started by Natty - X

22 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Forever

CHECK OUT LEGENDARY DJ RON G TONITE 9-10 PM ON WWW.REALHIPHOPUNCUT.COM NEW MUSIC FROM 50 CENT,JIM JONES,LIL WAYNE,NICKI MINA J, CHRIS BROWN,JV DARAPSINGA

CHECK OUT LEGENDARY DJ RON G TONITE 9-10 PM ON WWW.REALHIPHOPUNCUT.COM NEW MUSIC FROM 50 CENT,JIM JONES,LIL WAYNE,NICKI MINA J, CHRIS BROWN…

0 Apr 4, 2011

LISTEN TO RON G RADIO WITH LEGENDARY DJ RON G TONITE 9-10PM ON WWW.WUTANGRADIO.COM

0 Mar 15, 2011

Another "OMG" What da What da moment for Da Queen

Tell me why I just saw the "I don't deserve you" song on Comcast's Music Choice Rap Channel. And I'm groovin and on my Jeramih high and bam…

Started by D!ME ~Hate ON~ #Fuckdrdre

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by AJB4

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

The Grynd Report posted a blog post

Lost Tribe Release Bat Code feat Famous Dex from The Fashion Dad Project

Cleveland's Lost Tribe recruits heavy hitters Famous Dex and Rich The Kid on there new Fashion Dad project where the duo conquer new vibes as they adapt to receiving a lot more attention. Working with young hit producers 16yrsold and DrumGod to create a new sound. The midwest is well represented on this new project. Be sure to catch Lost Tribe on Big Heff's Streets Most Wanted Tour starting in July and on Famous Dex tour Dex meets Dexter Tour.Lost Tribe is a rap duo coming out of Cleveland, OH…See More
5 hours ago
Mixtape Bosses posted a blog post

YUNG KASSO – WHO ARE YOU PROD. BY ( RIC AND THADEUS )

Ready for one of the freshest song's you will hear all summer? Then Yunk Kasso's hot new song "Who Are You" is exactly what you're ready for! From the smooth flow to the melodic instrumental everything about Who Are You shouts hit song of the summer! Produced by Rick And Thadeus and directed by FVCKDAIRY every element of this…See More
6 hours ago
Thisis50 | ViSO Records posted blog posts
8 hours ago
BigBoss ENT posted blog posts
9 hours ago
kdough posted blog posts
12 hours ago
We On Nation posted a blog post

Hot summer jam ‘Rewind’ sets the stage for double-album release on July 1 from new West Coast artist Va-Cay

LOS ANGELES, CA – One of the summer’s hottest new singles is lighting up the West Coast from a new hip-hop artist who goes by the name Va-Cay.The single is called…See More
12 hours ago
Miss Atown shared their blog post on Facebook
13 hours ago
Miss Atown liked Miss Atown's blog post It's Time For You to Meet The New Underground Kings (N.U.G.K)
13 hours ago

© 2018   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy