All Discussions Tagged 'sex' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Super Dirty New Track from Producer/Rapper Austin McGrady *Super Dirty*

Straight dirtiness> https://soundcloud.com/austinmcgrady/bad-decision send your twerking videos to austinmcgrady@gmail.com

Started by Austin McGrady

0 Aug 31, 2014

Are there any good producers on this site?????

**Update** Everybody that is a producer, send your beats in to the G-Units/ThisIs50's "HIT LOUNGE" via email. Lets see if there are still a…

Started by Jay-Mall$

156 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Smooth

THE HEARTBREAKER

The heartbreaker is like a princess trap in a spell, guarded by an evil witch I don’t think I would ever beat. She is heaven and hell. She…

Started by Crystalwords

0 Aug 4, 2012

NYPD Helpless to Stop John Zippy from filming Sexy women in the Subway !!!

NYPD feeds the news media a bogus story claiming that they are helpless to stop a man who calls himself John Zippy from secretly filming w…

Started by Nycresistance

0 Jun 28, 2012

Attn: This is the 1st annual 2008 Thisis50.com Awards... We are now taking nominations on the following categories... Who will win this years D*** Rider of the year award? Only you can decide!!!!

2. Most Hated on the site 4. Finest female on site 6. King of B**** A** Ness 9. Thisis50.com MVP/Most Popular 11. Best Group on Thisis5…

Started by www.twitter.com/MessiahDaTruth

294 May 14, 2012
Reply by LMG

Next Radio Show Wack Rappers and Why are they Wack..Go to thehiphophub com to Listen

Next Radio Show Wack Rappers and Why are they Wack..Go to thehiphophub com to Listen. Last show was with luenell from bet.

Started by thehiphophub

1 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by thehiphophub

Next Radio Show Wack Rappers and Why are they Wack..Go to thehiphophub com to Listen

Next Radio Show Wack Rappers and Why are they Wack..Go to thehiphophub com to Listen. Last show was with luenelle from bet.

Started by thehiphophub

0 Feb 6, 2012

5 Things to Never Talk to Women About

Started by Gregory Datingwomensex

0 Jan 23, 2012

50 Cent Words of Wisdom

this right here is exactly why i feel the way i do about 50 n***** never understand when i say this n**** is one of my inspirations and…

Started by Blizzard - F*** This Site

39 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Biz{) | Get Back Up \^/

BUSTED!! Officer Gets Caught Bangin Woman On Hood Of Her Car

News Video Inside Talk about being getting caught with your pants down......A New Mexico State Trooper has found himself literally in tha…

Started by Albany4Life

3 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by +»[BaBy D]«+™

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy