''Before I Self Destruct 2007'' - NEED YOUR HATE
JUST GOT LEAKED ON djdavood12.
50 Cent new album 2007 RELEASE SPRING
FULL NAME: Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent
BIRTHDAY: July 6, 1976
BIRTHPLACE: South Side Jamaica, Queens -NY-
PARENTS: Sabrina Jackson (died when he was 8, so he moved in w/his grandparents) -50 never knew his father
SCHOOL/ED: Attended Andrew Jackson High School, but got kicked out in 10th grade for posession of crack *Later got his GED in jail
SON: Marquise Jackson
FORMER JOB: Hustling-started at 12 years old, selling crack
INSPIRATION: Jam Master Jay taught him how to format songs and told him to keep rappin
NEARLY SHOT TO DEATH: May 24, 2000-Shot 9 times in a drive-by near his grandma's house Injuries included: Hand, hip, calf, chest, and his face (bullet went through his left cheek and knocked out a tooth and a piece of his gum)
50'S RAP GROUP: The G- Unit (Guerilla Unit) Including: Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Sha Money XL
LABEL BEFORE SIGNING TO SHADY RECORDS: JMJ, then Columbia Records...but 50 says they were wack. They never released his Power of a Dollar album cuz of his "dangerous reputation".
50 Cent rare facts:
1. 50 Cent is on the cover of the December 2005 issue of GQ.
2. Album "The Massacre" was originally titled "St. Valentine's Day Massacre" and set for a February 15 release date, but due to halted production of CD, it was set back to March 8th of 2005.
3. 50 cent will be having a movie called "Get Rich, or Die Tryin" in 2005 based on his life an how became to be a star.
4. Has a new video outta control remix which includes the whole g-unit and features Mobb Depp.
5. 50 Cent's SUV is bulletproof... and is also bombproof.
6. A three man security detail isn't enough to protect 50 Cent. He wears a bullet-proof vest religiously, as does both members of his G-Unit crew.
7. 50 first received mainstream press in November 2002, when police questioned him in the days following the murder of Jam Master Jay.
8. His first single for Aftermath, "Wanksta," first appeared on the 8 Mile soundtrack. 50 Cent once said that Ja Rule was the inspiration for "Wanksta."
9. After a label bidding war, 50 Cent signed with Eminem's Shady/ Aftermath for a reported amount of $1 million.
10. After Columbia released him, 50 Cent started selling his music straight to bootleggers. Many or the covers of his bootleg CDs feature 50 Cent brandishing some sort of firearm. These bootlegs gained him many fans, including Eminem, who, on a Los Angeles radio show, declared 50 Cent his favorite rapper.
11. That's not a dimple on 50 Cent's left cheek. It's a bullet wound.
12. He was allegedly stabbed during a recording-studio scuffle with Ja Rule's posse.
13. According to 50 Cent, beef started with Ja Rule and Murder Inc. when Ja Rule was robbed by a neighborhood acquaintance of 50 Cent's.
14. The shooter of 50 cent was shot 9 times but died but it was not known who did the shooting.
15. In the spring of 2000, 50 Cent was shot in the face, hand and legs by a man with a nine millimeter at close range. He survived a total of nine bullets.
16. Jay-Z, the late Big Pun, Sticky Fingaz and Ghostface Killah all replied to 50 cent dissing songs.
17. In the summer of 1999, his first single was released. It was the comedic, and now classic, single "How To Rob," which jokes about jacking the hottest music celebrities of that time, including Mariah Carey, Master P, Timbaland and Jay-Z.
18. This is what 50 Cent says he did with the remaining $5,000: "I bought crack cocaine with it. How else you gonna provide for yourself? I did thirty-six songs in eighteen days for Columbia. Then I had eight months go by with no work going on."
19. With the Columbia deal, he received a $65,000 advance. $50,000 went to Jam Master Jay and $10,000 went to an attorney.
20. In just over two weeks, he recorded thirty-six songs, some of which ended up on his Columbia debut LP Power of a Dollar, deemed by Blaze Magazine as a classic.