As you might have seen by now, we just added a language filter to the site.

The reason behind this is we are trying to take this community to the next level and unfortunately, had to make this difficult decision (blocking curse words) in order to give ourselves the tools to offer you more features, quality material and ultimately a better experience.

The whole staff understands how much some of you guys love to curse each other out (And trust me, we would love to curse a few of you out as well.) and how it became part of the daily activity and fun of Thisis50.

We hope you will understand our decision and will stick with us in order to take Thisis50 where it belongs (all the way at the top).

We have cool stuff coming I promise -- Stay tuned!

The filter is still in a beta version so please pardon some disagreement you might experience. We're working on it! ;)

Corentin on behalf of the Thisis50 staff

Views: 956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how can 50 cent has a censored website? LOL. this isn't disney! we aren't on the MILEY CYRUS website! the desicions by people running this site continue to suprise me. this isn't going to get more people on, whoa re you trying to appeal too? your f****** crazy. this is gonna push people away. i for one am starting to hate this f****** site. f*** you for this filtering s***, i bet ya'll want a clean 50 album too, f****** faggots, get a f****** life and go work for disney you c****, plus, you dumb twats, ur censoring is s***, look: m o t h e r f u c k you. HAHA nice one faggots. if your gonna do something at least do it properly.
cool, cant wait to see some of those things asap!. and this beeping noises prissin me off now dagnabit! lol
Half of anything that comes out of 50, banks, or yayos is a curse word so how the f*** are you gonna pull this "filter" b******* on us??? You m************ at g unit are selling out big time with this one.
dat is sum b*******

That's basically what you guys are kinda doing....ya'll know that right?....lol...I mean...I know that you guys want the website to attract a more diverse base of people by making these type of decisions and having different methods of content added to the website....that's commendable....and cool...but kinda hypocritical at the same time sense more than half of the content on this site uses a alot of curse words...but yet we're not allowed to use them....lmao...but is whatever....your website, your rules.....lol...
AYE JUST C N IF THIS MUTHAFUCK N S*** WORKS GOT DAMMIT!
yall took that filter thing over the edge. u blocc´n out words that aint even cosidered cussing. i dont see the next level coming anytime soon. looks more like everybody gon start to jump ship. fucc dat s***
Haha this was terrible
lmao i remember this

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Evan Bancroft posted a blog post

Dillon & Batsauce - 'I Can Do Nothin' (video)

Atlanta underground emcee Dillon connects with Berlin, Germany based by way of Florida producer Batsauce for the video for the track, ‘Nothin I Can Do’The 3 and half minute long video shows Dillon drowning his sorrows with some liquor while lamenting about all the things he “cant do” and everything that’s going wrong.…See More
12 hours ago
SoWavy posted blog posts
13 hours ago
kdough posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Lil Dee posted a blog post

From 'Hoe'N' To Hip Hop With Donna Cherry Tha Chop

Donna Cherry Tha Chop is a rap artist from San Diego who is turning old rap stereotypes on the world’s oldest profession upside down with her unique perspective. The pimp/prostitute dynamic has long been a fascination in the rap and hip-hop worlds, with many male artists inhabiting the pimp identity.…See More
13 hours ago
NewMusic liked NewMusic's discussion Benjamin Boi - Small City | @561benjamin_boi
16 hours ago
Indie Castle posted blog posts
17 hours ago
James L liked James L's blog post Mike Nauti - "Gotti"
23 hours ago
James L posted a blog post
23 hours ago

© 2018   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy